Been a big weekend.
The DHS Secretary let’s the cat out of the bag and this could lose Democrats more votes.
Jen Psaki is losing her temper.
The View does some theatrics to protect Kamala.
And the Taliban are being the Taliban.
The Cat is Out of the Bag
Department f Homeland Security Secretary, Alejandro Myorkas made an admission on Sunday on Fox News that is going to get some hot questions on Monday. On the Chris Wallace show, Myorkas admitted that the DHS has allowed over 12,000 illegal aliens into the United States. Listen:
He said that:
- There are over 17,000 illegal aliens in the country.
- 2000 have been deported.
- 3000 are being detained for various reasons.
- 10,000 to 12,000 are being released pending a court case.
- He said to expect more to be freed.
- They are saying that the illegal aliens are not being tested for COVID and are not required to be vaccinated.
This was the worst kept secret in U.S. history. I guess the Biden administration knew this and just decided to say it.
Politically, this is going to be a problem for Democrats.
- Most people are in favor of lowering immigration, not raising it.
- Most people, including legal residents, do not support illegal immigration.
- With all the mask and vaccine mandates being pushed on citizens, it seems rather hypocritical that Americans have to follow the China virus mandates but people who are breaking our laws get a free pass.
None of this is going to sell well and it’s going to be hard to spin this into something positive. It also might be breaking American laws passed by Congress. I expect states like Texas, Florida, Georgia, Arizona and New Mexico to file lawsuits banning the federal government from dropping illegals in their states. If they do, I expect this to go to the Supreme Court.
Not a Good Week for Jenn
Jen Psaki also had a really tough week and her answers during her press conferences are getting a little testy and sloppy.
That Was a Dumb Thing to Say
Last week, Biden was asked about the false story of border patrol whipping illegal aliens. As we will see a little later, it is a false story. But listen to Old Joe’s response:
Now, mind you, he doesn’t address the border crisis, or his policies that created it, or the overturning of Trump’s policies that were negotiated with Mexico a couple of years ago that prevented illegal aliens from coming over the border. Don’t forget, August of last year, there were only 50,000 arrested at the border. August of this year, there were 210,000. That’s a 400% increase.
Again, this is a weak attempt at a diversion. But, as usual, Joe Biden has decided to blame Americans and law enforcement instead of himself and his policies. Of course, he throws blame with no investigation and no evidence.
Jen Psaki was asked about this and her excuses for that tired, decrepit old man are getting worse and worse:
ABC’s @KarenTravers: Mayorkas “said he didn't want to impair the integrity of investigation to the…agents. He said, ‘I will not prejudge the facts.’ Did [Biden] prejudge the facts when he said ‘I promise you those people will pay?’”
Psaki insists Biden was just being human! pic.twitter.com/gR3apzMYDv
— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) September 24, 2021
First off, no. A lot of people were not upset when they saw those pictures. They were upset when they saw 17,000 illegal aliens sitting under a bridge in Texas.
It didn’t stop there. Here’s Steve Portnoy of CBS News:
CBS's @StevenPortnoy: "I'm sure that the union officials and lawyers who will be representing these agents are going to wanna know: Is it your view or the White House's position that what the President said this morning is not legally operative with respect to consequences[?]" pic.twitter.com/u2gaNSSjSI
— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) September 24, 2021
The President’s heart is probably in better shape than the President’s brain. But he should probably try to use his brain a little bit. What he said is a condemnation of those Border Patrol agents. I’m pretty sure any disciplinary actions is going to lead to a hostile workplace lawsuit. That is what Portnoy is leading to in his question.
By the way, the photographer who took the photos that caused this bru-ha-ha said that there was no whipping and he even released a video of the incident.
According to the Daily Wire:
The photographer, Paul Ratje, told local outlet KTSM that he has never seen anyone from Border Patrol whipping illegal immigrants, contrary to what media outlets breathlessly and baselessly reported earlier this week. Ratje told the outlet that he was based in Las Cruces, New Mexico but had traveled to Del Rio, Texas on Friday. He said he took the photos from the Mexican side of the border.
“Some of the Haitian men started running, trying to go around the horses,” Ratje told the outlet.
“I’ve never seen them whip anyone,” Ratje added. “He was swinging it, but it can be misconstrued when you’re looking at the picture.”
Hmm. Is there any real need to talk about this fake story anymore?
Bet Not Many People Give a Damn About What You’re Tired Of
Jen is losing it. Here is a great question about Kamala Harris’ work on the border. Of course, it’s a word salad that ends with their stance:
.@DailyCaller's @ShelbyTalcott: "We know that the Vice President has been tasked with addressing the root causes of migration…I'm wondering if the administration can just detail some tangible examples of the actions in addressing root causes….that have had an actual impact" pic.twitter.com/DjQtVZDmcF
— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) September 24, 2021
Couple of things:
- Psaki’s first answer to this question is that Kamala Harris hasn’t done dick on the border and she’s not going to do dick at the border because Democrats need voters because real Americans see their policies as crap. She probably won’t say that.
- And what root causes has she found in the last six months since being appointed border czar? She has traveled everywhere except Europe and the border.
- And I bet you, by long term effort, she means they are never going to tell you anything.
- OK, let’s just say the Biden administration does find corruption and economic circumstances, what does that have to do with the United States? Why are we tasked to cure the ills of other countries?
- The other thing is, people want to come to the United States because we’re awesome. But the Biden administration thinks we’re systemically racist and bad. Too many white people. Wouldn’t it be doing a favor to the illegal immigrants to send them back to their heavenly countries?
- Oh, it’s Congress’ fault. It’s Trump’s fault. It’s everyone else’s fault. What about the fact that border crossings are up 400% from last year? Whose fault is that?
- Republicans didn’t make speeches in the last two years when it came to illegal aliens. They did something about it and borders crossings were at record lows. The Biden administration sis something and now illegal border crossings are at record highs.
- Finally, who gives a damn what you’re tired of. This administration was elected to fix all problems and they are failing…in partisan, polarizing fashion.
- I don’t care what you “inherited”. Nothing this administration is doing is fixing anything.
- She’s getting frustrated and I don’t see her being Press Secretary much longer. She can’t handle it.
Psaki is Losing It
The media is not going lightly on Jen Psaki about this border thing, or anything for that matter. Especially Peter Doocy of Fox News. Here he is asking her why the President of Vice President haven’t gone to visit the border. Remember, the best answer Kamala gave is that she hasn’t been to Europe other:
A few things:
- I hate when people answer a question with a question. It’s a parlor trick because she doesn’t really have an answer.
- What impact could he have? It would show the people of Texas that he gave a crap about the problem.
- And, as far as her answer about changing policies and implementing immigration reform, what has he done except overturn everything Trump did that fixed the problem on the border.
- Of course, she had to take a slap at the Trump administration.
- The blame game continues for his failures.
- Stats show that Trump’s policies, in conjunction with deals he made with Mexico, did work.
- Even the Mexican President, who is a Leftist, thought that the deal he made with Trump was a great plan.
- That includes the Return to Mexico policy and the idea that Mexico should strengthen their southern border with 25,000 extra Mexican troops.
- By the way, you know what would have helped at the southern border that Biden stopped on his first day as President? A wall.
Another question by Peter Doocy asked about Biden’s laptop. Last week, Politico reported that not only was Hunter Biden’s laptop was legit, so were some of the E-mails involving China and Old Joe. You know, the same laptop and E-mails that Biden called Russian disinformation. The same laptop and E-mails that Facebook, YouTube and Twitter refused to allow people to share with others. The same laptop and E-mails that are being investigated by the FBI.
Yeah, that one. So guess what? Peter had some questions about it:
It is broadly and widely known there was disinformation in 2020. It all came from Democrats, Leftists, the intelligence community and the tech oligarchs. And it was all against Donald Trump, Republicans and Conservatives. The kicker is that it’s still going on today. Jen Psaki is pushing the lies.
I Didn’t Know The View Was a Drama
Last week, I told you that Kamala Harris didn’t give two craps about the border to visit it but she managed to have enough time to visit the dumbasses on The View. Here’s the problem those Leftist ladies have with putting Kamala on television, which was suppose to be a long form interview. Kamala sucks at speaking. She says stupid crap. She can’t answer questions. She has a creepy laugh.
She’s like Joe Biden except dumber and she still has a couple of marbles in her attic.
Needless to say, the Biden administration and the “hosts” of The View decided they needed to control this situation…allegedly. So, the y came up with a plan:
The View hosts Sunny Hostin and Ana Navarro are escorted off the set after both testing positive for COVID mid-show.
VP Harris is waiting backstage for an interview which has since been delayed. pic.twitter.com/8XPpeprlkk
— Alex Salvi (@alexsalvinews) September 24, 2021
The two took off and the hosts had to gab with the audience for ten minutes until Harris was ready in the back room. She then was interviewed for ten minutes, bitching about the Border Patrol. No hard questions were asked (Duh!). Show over.
When I first saw this video, I thought this was a setup. The administration did not want Kamala to do this interview. She is already incredibly unpopular and she has not done a thing she has been assigned to including the border. Any questions the chicks on The View will ask will make Kamala look weak.
Well, looks like we’ve proven right again. On Saturday, both hosts, supposedly, took the test again and tested negative for COVID.
Let’s Not Forget
There is so much news going on, we cannot forget some of the serious things that are happening around the world that the Biden administration wants you to forget.
I’m Not Getting Out Alive
Zekria, a U.S. green card holder and Arizona resident, said that he will likely not escape Afghanistan “safe” because of the Biden administration’s rushed withdrawal from the country.
Zekria, 31 years old, had an interview with Fox News. He said:
“There are a lot of people still left behind. My friends, I know them, they are stuck here. Four of them are American citizens. Two from Arizona and two from California.”
He also said when talking about the people stranded:
“The Biden administration left without any plan, and that is why there are thousands of allies who worked for the U.S. military, American citizens, Afghan Americans, all stuck here,” he continued. Those Afghans that did get out, Zekria said, were likely “beggars displaced from other provinces.”
He also talked about the people who actually did get on the planes:
“They were not qualified” members of the Afghan Special Immigrant Visa program “There are a lot of people like me. We are the ones who are qualified. We put ourselves and our families in danger, and they took people that don’t even have documents.”
He concluded by pointing out that he still has financial responsibilities in the United States:
“I don’t know how this process is working but there is something that is not right,” he told Fox News. “I pay taxes. The worst thing is my rent and car payment is due in a week and I am scared to get eviction in Arizona while I am here.”
“To be honest, I don’t believe I’m getting out safe,” he said.
This is so disgusting that I feel sick. No one is talking about this. No one seems to care. But we cannot forget because this isn’t going away.
Back to Their Old Ways
I remember a couple of months ago, there was a video from Afghanistan that showed a helicopter (one of ours, of course) carrying what looked like someone being hung by the end of a rope alla Scarface. Since, we have been told that it wasn’t a victim of the Taliban being executed in a way that the Taliban used to execute people. Let’s not forget that the Taliban are known for public executions including throwing people from the top of buildings.
From the Daily Wire:
A store owner in Herat told The Associated Press that the Taliban brought four bodies to the main square, displaying one there and moving the other three to various parts of the city for public viewing. The Taliban claimed that the men who they killed were involved in a kidnapping and that they were all killed during a gun fight.
Footage of the bloodstained corpse, swinging on the crane was widely shared on social media, showing a note pinned to the man’s chest saying “This is the punishment for kidnapping.”
Here’s the picture:
So much for the Taliban being professional and wanting to be part of the world community.
Let’s not forget. This is what is going to happen to Americans in Afghanistan because Joe Biden abandoned them.