The Elon Mush/Twitter saga continues.
We now have a Ministry of Truth.
And how does a software glitch ruin a marriage?
Fire Them All
Project Veritas released an audio of an all hands meeting Twitter had after Elon Musk bought Twitter. It is very telling. It involves the Chief Marketing Officer, Leslie Berland and Chief Executive Officer, Parag Agrawal. We are going to break this video up a bit to address it, step-by-step.
Here is the Chief Marketing Officer, Leslie Berland, not mincing words about what she thinks of Elon Musk:
- How is Musk going to deal with the mass exodus?
- This is a real problem with today’s generation. They all believe they are irreplaceable.
- What will Elon do? Hopefully, get the chance to fire all these people before the “mass exodus”.
- And who is this bitch? How does she know Elon Musk? What has he actually done that makes his ethically questionable?
- He needs to fire this bitch.
Here is the chairman of the board of Twitter, who will not have a job soon, commenting on how Twitter needs to continue doing what its doing:
- This guy is either stupid or lying to his snowflake employees.
- The reason Musk bought Twitter is because he thinks he can run it better (which he can).
- How do I know this? He tweeted it.
- The fact that he doesn’t know this shows how out of touch Twitter management.
Here is Berland, again,
- This broad is so gone.
- Who isn’t going to oversee Elon Musk is any employees from Twitter. He’s the f-ing owner of a company that he’s taking private so the government has less say when it comes to regulation.
- Another question: Who was watching Twitter when they started shadow banning people because they didn’t like what they said?
- Safety is a BS word.
Here is the current and soon-to-be-out-of-work CEO, Parag Agrawal,
- First thing about this guy is he is into censorship. He does not believe in free speech. He has said that. He has tweeted that. He’s not from this country. Our priorities are not his priorities.
- Again, all this is in the name of safety. That’s because the Left believes words are violence.
- What he is also doing here is smart. He’s saying Twitter needs to continue doing what they are doing but in a different way.
- I don’t think he knows what that way is but he’s pushing his employees to figure it out in the next six months.
- He needs to go. I bet he will be gone.
Here’s Berland again. She obviously really doesn’t want to work for Twitter anymore. Here, she questions Musk’s trustworthiness:
Who is she to determine Musk’s trustworthiness? She is in charge of a lot of shadow banning and censorship in the company. Shouldn’t we be questioning her trustworthiness?
Here is Agrawal not getting that Musk is smarter than him and the board:
- Musk did not join the board because they knew he would not have a say in Twitter’s operation.
- He would never learn what was happening.
- And he would never be able to buy more than 14.9% of the company.
- Musk is pretty smart. He outsmarted the Twitter board.
Here is Agrawal, again, making a case for Musk to fire him:
- This is what the Left does. “What is free speech?” It’s what Twitter wants it to be.
- This is the problem with these people.
- Freedom of speech is really direct. It’s in the Constitution. But these people think they are smarter…no, more just…than the Founding Fathers. So they can ignore the Constitution.
Elon Musk needs to fire everyone and he will.
By the way, there were tears. Of course there were.
I do want to point something out. This was leaked by an employee to Project Veritas. Do you know what that means? There are people at Twitter who don’t agree with executive management.
That’s a good thing.
I Think It’s Time for a Reboot
Joe Biden did a press conference yesterday and it didn’t go well at all. He spoke at a teacher of the year event at the White House (don’t get me started on the teachers of the year crap).
Here he is talking about the kids not belonging to the parents:
Yeah, run on this. Make stronger the new political interest group known as parents.
I watched Gutfeld last night and Todd Piro had a great answer to this statement:
Here is Joe Biden answering a question about the recession we are heading to:
BIDEN: "I'm not concerned about a recession. I mean, you're always concerned about recession." pic.twitter.com/gSkA3O9bL9
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) April 28, 2022
He’s not worried about a recession because it’s not going to affect him. He’s going to be fine. He will finish being President, move into one of his mansions and live life well with all the Chinese and Russian money his son has been collecting. We are the ones who are going to get screwed.
I am so tired of him pointing to the unemployment numbers. His administration didn’t create a single job. He just opened the economy and people went back to work. Again, he doesn’t include people who have left the workforce.
Then, Joe Biden’s brain went through a system reboot. These are always fun:
I can assure you this video has not been altered… holy 💩🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️ pic.twitter.com/sH3AIgbfD7
— WICK (@imUrB00gieman) April 29, 2022
Now, normally I wouldn’t make fun of a man going senile right in front of us but this guy is making life miserable, hates America and ruining the country so screw him. I think it’s funny.
He really does need to resign. He’s getting worse. I’m thinking by the end of the year, he will be drooling during these press conferences.
They’re Making Huxley and Orwell Look Like Nostradamus
The head of the Department of Homeland Security, Alejandro Myorkas, spoke in front of Congress yesterday. He was addressing his failure on the border (which he said he was not failing and everything is fine). But I’m not going to talk about this. He made another announcement about creating a department of misinformation in the DHS.
Gee, what a coincidence that they decide to do this right before an election that they are going to get smoked in and after Elon Musk buys Twitter. This is very dystopian, tight out of George Orwell’s 1984.
But, what’s worse, the head of the agency, Nina Jankowicz, is a Left wing hack. The New York Post put out an article basically saying that she notorious for spreading disinformation!
Here’s what they said she did:
- She embraced and promoted the bogus Clinton-campaign-created Trump-Russia dossier.
- She waged war on The Post’s true and accurate reporting of Hunter Biden’s laptop.
- She worked for the far Leftwing Wilson Center.
- She frequently writes hit pieces for lefty news outlets.
The NY Post stated:
Look: She’s a career left-wing partisan, from her days working at the National Democratic Institute to her Fulbright-Clinton fellowship to her gig at the left-leaning Wilson Center where she routinely did media hits with NPR, CNN, PBS and so on while placing New York Times and Washington Post opeds. Hiring her for this job just shows how detached from reality and broad American society the entire Biden team has become.
Plus, why does the administration even need another disinformation czar when it already has Jen Psaki?
But it gets worse. Apparently she’s a bit of a ham on social media. Here is her singing a little ditty on, I think, TikTok.
we live in hell
— Tyler Carditis (@TyCardon) April 29, 2022
This is an unserious administration.
He Should Have Married a Woman
According to the Daily Wire:
A “fictosexual” man can no longer communicate with his “wife” of four years. Akihiko Kondo, a 38-year-old Japanese man, wed a holographic image of the blue-haired anime character Hatsune Miku in 2018. The character is described as 16 years old, the New York Post reported.
Kondo fell in love with the character in 2008 after he became ostracized from his peers following intense bullying at work. Technology made it possible for the anime fan to interact with her beginning in 2017 thanks to a Gatebox machine. This $1,300 device allows users to interact with characters using holograms. This was also how Kondo was able to “marry” the object of his affection.
Believe it or not, fictosexuals are part of the LGBTQ community.
According to TheFocus, “fictosexual is also an umbrella term that encompasses a list of other identities including more specific attractions such as novel/visual characters (booklosexual) and vampire-related characters (tobousexual).”
They fall under the asexual spectrum because they’re not attracted to people. Unsurprisingly, this group has their own version of the pride flag.
This guy spent $18,000 on a wedding.
Apparently, the company that made the hologram went out of business and no longer support the hologram machine. There ended up being a software glitch and now the guy can’t talk to the hologram anymore.