This is Going to Backfire
This whole Trump raid is turning into a circus and no one from the Biden administration is addressing it. Worst of all for them, it looks like it is going to backfire. This shouldn’t be a shock. Every decision Joe Biden or anyone else in his administration, has made has turned out to be wrong.
Here are some more details of the raid.
- The raid started at 9 AM and finished at 6:30 PM. That’s 9 1/2 hours.
- There were 30 agents with a U-Haul truck.
- Trump lawyers were there but were not allowed in the house during the search.
- They were told to turn off all security cameras. Trump lawyers did not comply.
- Trump’s office was “ransacked”.
- They took over twelves boxes of things including:
- A letter from Barrack Obama.
- A letter from Kim Jong-Un.
- A cocktail napkin.
- A birthday menu.
- A professional safe cracker was used to get into a safe Trump had.
- Melania Trump’s wardrobe was searched. What the hell were they looking for there?
We are also hearing about the judge that signed the search warrant:
- His name is Judge Bruce Reinhart.
- Reinhart was elevated to magistrate judge in March 2018 after 10 years in private practice.
- He donated money to the Barrack Obama Presidential campaign.
- He worked for Jeffry Epstein. I’m not kidding.
- He quit his job at the state attorney’s office to help Epstein and two of his employees.
- He was involved in the negotiation that got Epstein and these two employees off of jail time for sex trafficking minors.
- He was named in a lawsuit by two of Epstein’s victims.
- This guy is actually on lists to be a Supreme Court Justice!
- Yeah, no chance of corruption here.
There is comment from the White House. There is no comment from the Department of Justice. There is no comment from the FBI. The Secret Service has no comment. We still have not seen the warrant. In other words, we do not know why this was done.
Democrats are pretty much silent about this. Even Chuck Schumer won’t comment on it because he says he doesn’t know anything about it. You know why you don’t see this overwhelming joy by the Left? Because anyone with a brain can see this is a very dangerous and one-sided move. Even CNN is saying this might have consequences, that this may not have been the best of ideas. Now, mind you, that in between all the joy. CNN is now saying that Conservatives are going to start getting violent. Of course, they say that all the time.
Here’s the thing, I don’t think CNN is wrong now. I think people are sick of the extremism of the Left. They are sick of the two-tier justice system where people can riot if it’s for BLM but are jailed if they question the election results. They are sick of the talk of socialism and the implementation of these socialist policies. They are sick of their children being indoctrinated. Now we see that the institutions are being weaponized against a former President. How long will it be before they come after us? Not long I think seeing they are hiring 87,000 IRS enforcement officers. Seeing how they want to take away our gun rights.
People are not going to tolerate this.
It Still Continues
What’s worse, the government is not stopping these Gestapo tactics.
According to Fox News:
Republican Rep. Scott Perry of Pennsylvania says that the FBI has confiscated his cellphone.
Perry, in an exclusive statement, told Fox News on Tuesday that while traveling with his family earlier in the day, he was approached by three FBI agents who handed him a warrant and requested that he turn over his cellphone.
The confiscation of the congressman’s personal phone comes one day after FBI agents searched former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.
Scott is a huge Trump supporter and also questioned the legitimacy of the 2020 election. He said in a statement:
“This morning, while traveling with my family, 3 FBI agents visited me and seized my cell phone. They made no attempt to contact my lawyer, who would have made arrangements for them to have my phone if that was their wish. I’m outraged — though not surprised — that the FBI under the direction of Merrick Garland’s DOJ, would seize the phone of a sitting Member of Congress. My phone contains info about my legislative and political activities, and personal/private discussions with my wife, family, constituents, and friends. None of this is the government’s business.”
All this talk about about how women should be able to kill their unborn babies because they have a right to privacy, but a Congressman can’t have a private cell phone and a vacation without being harassed by the FBI because he talks to a political enemy all because of a two hour riot by a bunch of idiots. That’s why our rights are being taken away.
Here’s the Good News
I do have some good news here. There is hope. The Biden administration is incompetent and everyone knows it. We can see that in yesterday’s press conference with Karin Jean Pierre. It’s hard to believe she was not prepared for questions about the raid.
This is the first question she was asked by the press after her initial spiel. Her answer was less than satisfying:
You can tell she’s lying. You know how? Her answer is a minute and a half long. That’s right. She’s lying because she’s talking.
Of course they knew this was happening. You mean you want me to believe that the sitting President didn’t know that the President was being raided by his DOJ and FBI. I don’t care what he said two years ago. I care only about what he actually did two days ago and why he did it. Actions speak louder than words and his actions of a couple of days ago kind of negate what he said two years ago. Yes, I’m saying that statement she read was Joe Biden lying.
By the way, Joe is in charge of the FBI and DOJ. If he doesn’t know, doesn’t that show that he is incompetent at managing his administration?
Of course, she does what she always does when she doesn’t want to answer a question. She tells them to go away and talk to someone else. The entire press conference went this way. It was forty minutes of reporters asking her about this raid and why it happened. It just shows that the press didn’t believe her.
Of course, we need to listen to Peter Doocy interrogate her and this was gold. He completely had her trapped and off balance. This poor broad is going to have a stroke one day right at the podium.
- She talks about Trump all the time. This is just a lie and we all know it. They constantly talk about Trump to deflect on their failures and there are a lot.
- They need to run on something for the November elections and they have chosen to bring Trump into the spotlight. They want to run against him.
- Doocy just gave the motive for the raid at Mar a Lago.
Now for the real question:
- It is a yes/no question.
- She won’t answer it.
- In other words, she won’t say no to weaponizing the institutions.
- By the way, if they don’t know what’s going on, how do they know it’s a criminal investigation?
In his final question, Doocy closes the circle. At first, it might sound like this has nothing to do with the raid, but it does. Let’s see if you can catch the reason Doocy asks the question:
- What does she not understand about the question? It’s a good question. We’re all asking that question.
- I hate the IRS and they are hiring 87,000 more of them.
- Bullshit and she knows it. There aren’t that many people who make $400,000 a year that requires 87,000 agents.
- There are small businesses that make more than $400,000 a year (though their profit margins are slim, look at restaurants). They are going after them.
- And they will be going after people that make less than $400,000. Why would you need so many enforcement agents otherwise? Doocy is creating a sound bite for when people complain.
Doocy’s questioning went full circle. They are weaponizing the DOJ and FBI against political enemies and they are weaponizing the IRS against regular people.