Ten days left before the United States comes to a precipice.
Brittany Griner, the chick (or whatever) who was arrested in Russia for drugs and traded back for a terrorists, played her first game since her release. It didn’t go great. Or did it.
And we must face the issues that are going to happen with all these illegal aliens crossing the border and stop blaming the border patrol.
Here is some news:
- The FBI targeted pro-life groups, Catholics, and parents attending school board meetings with investigations in an effort to “inflate” the sense that they were a domestic terrorism threat, according to new whistleblower reports.
- Jim Jordan (R., Ohio, head of the Judiciary Committee: “If you’re a parent attending a school board meeting; if you’re a pro-lifer praying at a clinic, or you’re a Catholic simply going to Mass, you are a target of the government, a target of the FBI.”
- There are more people who would testify but, as one witness warned, the FBI would destroy anyone who went against their agenda.
- The FBI needs to be dismantled and rebuilt.
- Another humpback whale has been found on the shores of New Jersey.
- This is the 17th whale this year and doesn’t include dolphins.
- All this because of a wind farm located offshore that appears to be screwing with the sonar abilities of the animals.
- Of course, Leftists say it is some great mystery as to why the whales are beaching themselves.
- The United States continues to put themselves in the middle of the Ukrainian war with Russia.
- The US says it will allow its Western allies to supply Ukraine with advanced fighter jets, including American-made F-16s, in a major boost for Kyiv.
- National security adviser Jake Sullivan said President Joe Biden “informed his G7 counterparts” of the decision at the bloc’s summit in Japan on Friday.
- US troops will also train Kyiv’s pilots to use the jets, Mr Sullivan said.
- The United States is looking to giving Ukraine another $367 million to Ukraine.
- Let’s be clear, Ukraine is losing this war.
- We are 10 days from defaulting on our debt.
- Now, all the Democrats are saying that Joe Biden should, unilaterally, raise the debt ceiling, with no restrictions, on his own, using the 14th Amendment.
- Let’s read that section they’re talking about:
- It is section four of the amendment.
- “The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.”
- Yeah, there’s nothing in the amendment about the President doing anything on his own, without Congressional approval.
- Even Democrats say this is tenuous at best.
Here is Vanessa Nygaard, the coach of the Phoenix Mercury, commenting on the lack of audience at the first basketball game Brittany Griner played in. It’s kind of funny:
After Brittney Griner played in her first WNBA game last night since coming home from prison in Russia, Phoenix Mercury head coach Vanessa Nygaard was angry Los Angeles didn’t sellout the arena for her return:
“How was it not a sellout??”pic.twitter.com/b2GgnsjlIN
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) May 21, 2023
Couple of things here. First. Brittany Griner is no hero. She was arrested for drugs in a country that it is illegal to have drugs. She pled guilty to having drugs and openly admitted it. She got her freedom by the Biden administration trading a known terrorist. Not to mention, she was known to kneel during the national anthem and wanted it banned all together. She’s no hero.
Next, it’s still the WNBA and the WNBA still sucks.
Here is state senator, Michaela Cavenaugh making the only argument to drug and physically mutilate children.
A 2020 Pew Research study revealed that 40% of liberal, white women ages 30-49 have a mental health issue.
If you don’t believe that, here’s Nebraska State Senator Michaela Cavenaugh to prove it.
— Jason Jones (@jonesville) May 20, 2023
Wait, Whose Fault Is It?
According to Fox News:
The mother of an eight-year-old girl who died in Border Patrol custody this past week claims agents repeatedly ignored her pleas to hospitalize her daughter, while agents say her daughter’s condition did not require hospital care.
“They killed my daughter, because she was nearly a day and a half without being able to breathe,” Mabel Alvarez Benedicks told the Associated Press in an emotional phone interview. “She cried and begged for her life and they ignored her. They didn’t do anything for her.”
Alvarez Benedicks reportedly begged agents to hospitalize eight-year-old Anadith Tanay Reyes Alvarez who had influenza. The eight-year-old, who was born in Panama with a congenital heart disease, had received surgery three years prior, which her mother claims was successful. Agents were aware the girl had a history of heart problems and sickle cell anemia, according to the outlet.
I Think It’s Funny
Why do beer companies feel the need to alienate their core customers to promote wokeness, especially since it pisses people off that actually drink their beer.
Miller Lite released an ad a few weeks before Bud Light released the Dylan Mulvaney ad that saw them lost 26% of their profits or around $6 billion. This ad took on the feminist schtick. Watch:
Mind you, throughout the video, there are chicks in bikinis.
The company, seeing the backlash that Budweiser went through, decided to respond to this before it got out of hand. They said:
“This video was about two things: worm poop and saying women shouldn’t be forced to mud wrestle in order to sell beer. Neither of these things should be remotely controversial and we hope beer drinkers can appreciate the humor (and ridiculousness) of this video from back in March.”
The video was funny, but it was also pushing feminism. You can tell by the statement they are still into the feminism thing.
- Last I checked, no one was being forced to mud wrestle.
- Last I checked, no one forced this women to pose in bikinis.
- Last I heard, their piss water beer was consumed by straight, frat boys. Not women.
The big problem Miller Lite has is their beer tastes worse than Bud Light. I think a boycott of that crap is going to be a lot easier than Bud Light.